This is EVE online. Input your SRML code describing your multi-agent system/game by using either:
- Via Upload; you can upload your SRML code file and run EVE,
- Via TextArea; you can write or copy/paste your SRML code in the designated text area and run EVE.
- choose the preferred input method (Via Upload or Via TextArea),
- select the problem that you want to solve from the dropdown list (Non-Emptiness, E-Nash, or A-Nash),
- (un)check the "Draw the synthesised strategy?" checkbox to (not) draw the strategy profile graph,
- (un)check the "Run in verbose mode?" checkbox to (not) display extra information (parity games size, performance times, etc.),
- click the "Run EVE" button to start computing.
SRML syntax guide can be found here. Some SRML code examples can be found here.